- Prepare the wall for No Hydro Damp Proof Cream Injection.
- Drill holes into the motor line at required depth 4 inches apart.
- Inject the cream into the wall using an mastic / caulking gun or pump.
- Allow No Hydro Damp Proof Cream form a damp proofing barrier.
- Replaster, Finish and Redecorate the wall..
Yes, Damp proof creams are formulated to penetrate deep and form to cure a damp proofing barrier.
After the damp proof course has been installed and the replastering works have finished, please allow 4-6 weeks after to start redecorating.
The life span of a chemical damp proof course depends on the product used. No Hydro DPC Cream last 25 Years +.
No Hydro Damp Proofing Cream will fully cure within 4-6 weeks.
Yes, No Hydro was designed with both DIY and professionals in mind.
The most efficient and effective way to treat rising damp is to install a chemical damp proof course by injecting a chemical damp proof cream into the mortar bed joint of affected walls.
Rising Damp usually rises up to 1 meter however depending on the severity of rising damp or property conditions it could potentially rise higher.
Yes, a damp proof course can be injected from the outside.